Monday, December 11, 2006

sunday report - a new week begins


Yesterday we didn't jammed because I was the only one at the studio, the guys couldn't make it so I used my time to listen all recorded ideas and work some new riffs out.
The instrumental section for 'The News' will be improved, right now it only consists of a keyboard structure so it need some hours of writing (guitar, bass, drums) to be perfect.

A new week begins, it's 8:32 a.m and I'm on my way to the studio...we have until 22nd December to finish the writings for this album.

I'm sure that this album cuts with the sound from our previous albums; it's more 'in your face' and 90% of it it's prog-metal attitude and sound. Everyone is doing a great work and we're almost near the target (14 songs) so then we can have enough room to decide which ones fit better.
This album will be a thick wall of sound and it's not a concept (that's the 1st cut with the past).
It will reveal a more personalized band because the sound of tracks like 'Doppelganger', 'Flashback' and 'Racing the Hours' will turn them to be true classics - i'm 100% sure of it!:)

I believe that we will pick the instrumental section for 'Nanoworld' in the morning and record guitars for 'An Outer of Body Experience' (AOBE) at the end of the day.

No comments: