Monday, February 25, 2008

Dopplegänger & News

Monday 25th Feb...
Today we were a bit tired due to this never ending sequence of writing days; this meant that we just needed a few more hours than the usual to make our creative engines work full power:)
After we make it, we finalized 'Dopplegänger' as I previewed it and I'm happy that this track will have a double solo section with Mike and I shredding the boards...4:00 minute track and my bet for 'the single'.
Then we had 6 hours of writing for 'News'...uff, I have to admit that I arrived home brainless but what we did was something really special, I leave the description for yourselves when you'll listen it - i'm thrilled with this track!!!
It's a piece of music based on Mike's riffs and his "extraordinaire" Korg Oasys, the lyrics are almost finalized and on Thursday this track will be done for sure.

Time to rest now...

best
7hawk

No comments: