Tuesday, May 06, 2008

58 days

Yep, the title of the post is the actual number of days we took so far to record and produce the new album!
It's been a long and meticulous process. 9 tracks on 65 min of the most progressive and prolific music we did ever!
We've been recording and editing drum tracks, doubling guitar layers, improvising solos, recording bass lines, adding tons of multi-keyboard sounds and recording vocals. It's been a long process but we're quite pleased with the results achieved so far when tracks are so 'naked' yet so beautiful:)

There are many episodes I can't post on time because we're on studio over 12 hours a day sometimes and we felt like a bless when we hit our beds but, I was amazed with the keyboards of 'Racing the Hours' one of my fave tracks - it took me 7 hours with Mike to make it happen though it made me think how genius this guy is with his keyboard sounds - I love this song!

The first tracks will travel to Sweden in mid May while we finish the remaining of the album, we are very proud of work with Mr.Daniel Flores - Sound vs Science Studios in Stockholm to mix and with Mr.Mats Lindfors for the mastering...this will surely turn this album into a huge sounding masterpiece.

I will had more posts soon,

best
7hawk

1 comment:

ormie said...

Hello people!!!!

I am writing from Uruguay and very happy to have discovered your outstanding prog rock band. I came across your songs while listening to online radio on winamp.

I still have a lot to discover but just wanted to let you know you have one more inconditional fan!

Take care everyone.