Saturday, June 07, 2008

Final takes

Hello folks,

after some days under a flu attack (Mike, myself, Nuno and by coincidence our swedish mixing engineer Daniel Flores too) we are approaching the final recordings. I closed my guitar recs for this album on Thursday afternoon. My last take was on the melodic and dramatic solo of 'Nanoworld'...I couldn't look for a better way of close the recordings by imagining us on stage performing live while I was recording this section, it will be a killer live moment for sure!
The last hours of guitar recordings also were spent on re-doing tracks for 'Mind Over Matter', 'AOBE' and as mentioned above on 'Nanoworld'. There are solos on these songs with wah and in particular, whammy pedal - which is a debut on albums and a last addition to my rig.

best
7hawk

No comments: