Monday, May 29, 2006

RACING THE HOURS pt.2


29th May. This afternoon was the most inspired and productive since we started the composition for the 3rd album; we took a seat on the "producer's chair" and listened carefully to all the parts we've done on 'Racing the Hours...Sam and Mike didn't enjoyed that much of my hard rock riff approach for the verses on this song.
Immediatly I picked on my 7th string and started to find another path to the song...I enjoyed the lyrics and the rythmics of Linx for this one, and he kept part of it intact for my joy but all the verses were completly upgraded, and what an upgrade:)
The song is absolutly devastating and breeds metal everywhere! It has now a middle section for a keyboard solo and a final section for a guitar solo, the track runs around 6:30m.

we were at our best level today!

more news soon

No comments: